Stay current and protect your investment
A maintenance plan, formerly called maintenance subscription, is the only way to keep your perpetual license software current.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU HAVE A MAINTENANCE PLAN
Access to the latest software
With a maintenance plan, you have instant access to the latest product releases and enhancements.
- Stay current on the latest software and learning materials rather than waiting for major releases.
- Update software right away, or choose a time that is right for your entire team.
Software when you need it, where you need it
Use your software in more places with access to both current and previous versions.
- Access previous versions—You will be able to download and use previous releases of most Autodesk software.
More about previous version rights
- Use your software at home—Access both current and previous versions of your software on your home computer.
More about home use rights
- Use your software when traveling—Use your software and services globally when traveling outside of your home country.
More about global travel rights
Let us help you resolve issues quickly. You’ll have access to:
- Senior Autodesk support specialists
- Moderated community support forums
- 1:1 phone support in local languages during local business hours and after-hours 1-to-1 phone support in English
- E-learning opportunities and exclusive training webcasts
Your maintenance plan provides a simplified software setup and an improved user management experience so that you can stay focused on designing and making, without worrying about your software. Easy-to-use administrative tools allow you to simply and effectively manage software licenses, seats, and usage from your Autodesk Account.
Additional cloud and software services
Work smarter without tying up your desktop. Get access to additional services in the cloud, such as:
- Faster rendering and visualization capabilities
- Collaboration tools
- Secure storage