CONTINUING EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS
ADVANCE AND IMPROVE YOUR CAREER – IT’S ESSENTIAL
You want to be ready for the new project or role before it happens.
Think about starting that new project and not knowing the Autodesk software techniques that people are relying on you to perform. You need to learn now! View our course offerings, upcoming classes and webinars, as well as certification options. Register to have the learning begin.
Complimentary Coaching is an Added-Value for All Students
After class concludes we continue to support your learning with our Friday Coaching Sessions. As you begin to use the new techniques and tools you learned in class, you may have questions and we want to help you continue to add to your knowledge. All students will receive details to join web-based coaching. Join to ask questions and receive guidance on a current project or class material you are practicing. Post class coaching is complimentary and only from Advanced Technologies Solutions.
Reasons to Complete Training and Certification
- Training and Certification is an Essential Component to Professional Preparedness.
Advanced Technologies Solutions has expert Autodesk Certified instructors that use effective teaching skills to help you reach your maximum productivity with Autodesk and Bluebeam software.
- Fulfill AIA Membership Responsibilities – AIA Continuing Education Credit (AIA CES) Courses
Complete classes to earn AIA continuing education credits (AIA CES). The AIA acknowledges that Architects need continuing education to maintain competency, to prepare for the future. In addition, by completing one of our AIA Approved courses you will meet the continuing education requirements for AIA membership, and frequently to renew state licensure. Look for the AIA logo and CES hours achieved in the course descriptions.
- Maintain State Licensing Continuing Education Requirements.
The Florida Board of Architecture and Interior Design requires 24 hours, The Georgia Professional Licensing Boards Division requires 24 hours, and the South Carolina State Board of Architectural Examiners requires 24 hours of continuing education.
- Make Your Skills Standout. Become Certified
We are an Autodesk Certification Center where you can prepare for and take Autodesk Certification Exams. Competition for talent is fierce in today’s marketplace. Universities want to enroll the smartest, most committed students and equip them for professional success after they graduate. Employers want to attract and retain well-qualified, ambitious professionals who not only work hard, but also help them win new projects and gain industry recognition. Students and professionals just want to get ahead—and stay there.
- Stand out with Autodesk Certification
- Gain an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level
- Access and use the Autodesk Certified logo
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate
- List your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
- Autodesk Certification Options Interested in more details? Follow this link, we’ll contact you to discuss.
- Autodesk Certified User
- Autodesk Certified Professional
- Autodesk Certified Specialist
Options to Meet Every Training Need: We’re Mobile!
- Classes can be conducted at your site, at the Advanced Technologies Training Centers, or online with a live Instructor. Contact us to discuss your training needs for yourself of your team.
- We can customize any class to relate to your company workflow.
Stand out from the rest with training and certification from Advanced Technologies Solutions!
Contact us for more details.